Thursday, October 06, 2011

Um, hello... SNOW!

"The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event.
You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?"
~J.B. Priestley


Our rain turned into snow. I really don't mind the snow or winter in general. In fact, I like it. But did we really have to have our first snow just fourteen days into Fall? I'm hoping that the sun comes back for awhile and affords us a true Autumn season. I love the crisp air and rust colors of Fall and the chance to leisurely, fashionably throw a scarf around my neck. Soon enough, I'll be wrapping three scarves around my neck, and not for fashion's sake.

Fall, come and stay awhile.

On another note, I still have not decided what to wear on my date tomorrow night. If I have a chance and a really good mirror shot, I'll post what I've decided upon. :) I know it, you love me.

Anyway, off to bed.
.
.
.
.

No comments: