Friday, February 01, 2008

2008 Presidential Candidate Matching Quiz.

As many of you may have noticed, I tend to avoid discussing politics because I fear too many people don't know how to have a real civilized discussion as opposed to an all-out debate (read: fight) where one or more parties leave offended, think less of you, or simply aren't equally matched with regard to their knowledge of current events and politics. However, a colleague sent me the link to this quiz to find out with which of the 2008 Presidential candidates my political views most closely coincide.
"GoToQuiz.com encourages you to get politically aware and follow the 2008 presidential election. With primary season heating up, make sure you are voting for the candidate who best matches your political opinions. Above all, don't let the media tell you who to vote for!"
Is not the internet a form of media? :) Oh well. I figured it was worth taking, just to see what it said, right? It's just an internet quiz, so who's to say, but... it did fairly accurately conjecture that I'm a pro-Romney Democrat.

66% Barack Obama
65% Hillary Clinton

64% Mitt Romney
63% John Edwards
62% Joe Biden
61% Bill Richardson

60% John McCain
59% Chris Dodd
58% Rudy Giuliani
54% Tom Tancredo
53% Fred Thompson
44% Mike Huckabee

41% Mike Gravel
41% Dennis Kucinich
30% Ron Paul

And there you have it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GO HILLARY!!

Becky said...

yeah, I tend not to want to discuss politics either--especially with friends. I'm so glad you visited my blog. It's soooo good to hear from you!

Anonymous said...

I was 99% Dennis Kucinich! :)