Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Why I blog.

"The art of art, the glory of expression and the sunshine of the light of letters, is simplicity."
~Walt Whitman



Lately, I have had several conversations with people about why I blog.

1. I blog for the memories it allows me to relive.
2. I blog to discover a deeper understanding of myself.
3. I blog because I like to see pictures of the things I love.
4. I blog because I enjoy it.
5. I blog to keep in touch and share my life with others.
6. I blog to get feedback from others. I can't help it. I enjoy conversation. I just want to know what other people think.
7. I blog to keep thinking and reflecting about life, so I can become a better person.
8. I blog to be heard.
9. I blog to get to know others.
10. I blog to connect with the world.
11. I blog to procrastinate other important things on my To Do list.
12. I blog because I can.
.
.
.
.

2 comments:

Shauntel said...

Amen, amen, amen. I've had this conversation a lot recently too. I love every one of your reasons.

And my hair's already waaayyyy thin (from my thyroid meds) so I better leave the grays alone?!

Aging is grand.

Anonymous said...

I love your blogs.

Mom