Saturday, July 24, 2010

Sugardoodle Link Love.

Quite some time ago, you may recall, I posted a link to my new Primary blog, ldssingingandsharing. Originally, since I was the Music Director, it was just going to be a blog about singing ideas for Primary Music Leaders. However, when I was called to be in the Primary Presidency and was responsible for teaching Sharing Time, a short 20 minute gospel lesson, I changed the blog up a bit and made a broader focus on Primary as a whole.

So let me tell you the exciting part. Last week, I posted my idea for Week Three of July and the widely-used website, Sugardoodle, picked it up and posted it as one of the ideas for July Sharing Time helps. How cool is that?!


I'm not sure who actually posted it, but I think it's great and I'm happy to know that someone liked the idea. And it's increased the traffic to that blog immensely. Considering that I probably only had two or three occasional readers of that blog and today alone, it's gotten over 300 unique visitors, I'd say Sugardoodle Link Love is awesome! And as it turns out, thanks to that link love, several people have been happy to have the idea. I'm glad to have been able to help.
.
.
.
.

No comments: