Friday, December 04, 2009

Random Photo: A smile does wonders for your appearance.

"I've never seen a smiling face that was not beautiful."
~Author Unknown



So I have to admit that I really love this picture of Robert Pattinson. Not because I'm a die-hard Twilight fan who is Team Edward all the way or anything, but because...

wait for it...

he's smiling.

Robert Pattinson plays Edward in the Twilight movies. He has made Edward into more of a solemn brooding character who rarely smiles (which is not the way it is in the books). So this picture of Edward Robert is refreshing.

And simply put, don't you agree that a smile just makes someone more attractive.

2 comments:

Sassmaster said...

Yes! Great picture. I AM someone who thinks Robert Pattinson is beautiful, but I agree that his portrayal of Edward, particularly in Twilight, would have been so much better if we got to see his smile more often. Go team Edward! :)

Brooke said...

I completely agree with you. I do not find robert pattinson attractive....well i guess i shouldn't say that, i just like the edward i created in my mind better than the one robert pattinson portrays....however i do really love this picture. and ps, i just love your blog, and i love you too :)