Monday, February 09, 2009

A bit sappy sometimes, I am.

"I've been feeling all romantic lately," I say to M the other night. He chuckles, (you know that laugh that says, "I just think you're funny, but totally cute and I like when you feel all lovey because I know that you love me.") and says, "You're cute." Then he continues on suggesting that maybe I feel "all romantic lately because Valentine's Day is coming up and you know, you're supposed to feel all romantic this month."

Maybe he's right. But, whatever the reason, I like it. I AM a romantic. Sure, I stay am true to my pragmatic self, but when it comes to love... I admit... I love love. I'm a bit sappy sometimes. To love and be loved is like feeling the sun from both sides. Ah, let me bask in it. :)

"Love is the most powerful force in the world." ~Dallin H. Oaks

4 comments:

by Kimberlee St. Clair said...

I COMPLETELY agree....I never thought of myself as sappy...but, heck, I am, and I LOVE it!

Joe and AnnMarie said...

My dear, Emery! When do you sleep?

Sherine said...

Oh there's just nothing quite as nice as being totally and completely loved... and totally and completely in love.. all at the same time to the same person.

Anonymous said...

Sappy is good. So is romantic! <3