Thursday, February 05, 2009

Running Monoblogue.

Do you ever find yourself blogging in your head throughout the day? You know, where you start thinking of all these great things to post? I call that a monoblogue. I do it a lot. Kind of obsessive-like, at times.

I'm sure that there are scientists and doctors right this very minute researching a cure for Blog-nesia. It's sort of like amnesia, where you forget (or in many cases ignore) other things in your life so you can blog or read blogs. It's a serious problem, people. I must get control of myself. Look at the time!

4 comments:

by Kimberlee St. Clair said...

I completely agree....especially when there is such EXCITING LIFE CHANGING stuff happening in people's lives...even people you don't really know....just through a blog of a blog....AHHHHH! I'm an addict!

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Em. You are in serious trouble! I hear blog-nesia is just one step away from GTA!

Sherine said...

Todd asks me the same question... do you think in blog now?

That one guy... said...

I find that I do this mostly when I'm at work or driving, and I get a big kick out of it. I guess I should actually write down what I think about huh?