Monday, June 02, 2008

Itchy Nose.

Saturday my nose started tickling inside so uncontrollably. I couldn't focus on anything else there for awhile because I was so consumed with treating my poor itchy nose. A superstitious person, I am not. (Speak like Yoda, I do.) However, I've always thought that an itchy nose meant someone was thinking of you. (But come to think of it, I believe I attached that meaning to just about every odd thing. If your ears are ringing, someone is talking/thinking about you. If you attempt to tie your straw wrapper in a knot and it rips apart without actually tying a knot, then "he" is thinking about you and likes you. A bout of the hiccups surely signifies that someone is thinking about you. You get the idea.) But I've learned, after googling "itchy nose superstition", apparently an itchy nose has several other meanings: a quarrel is in the near future, or a visitor is coming. I'm okay with the visitor coming, but a quarrel? I liked the "someone's thinking about you" idea best. I'm going to stick with that.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

It was me. I was thinking about you.

by Kimberlee St. Clair said...

You are a complete dork....I love you....BTW, I have a 'dancing' audition tonight for Jekyll and Hyde....my cousin, (Brian's brother) got the lead part....weird if I end up having to do anything....well, you know, 'touchy feelie' with him...lol. Love ya!

by Kimberlee St. Clair said...

I'll admit, it was me....I was thinking about you.....maybe it means someone was reading your blog??!!!

Anonymous said...

No No No - It was me! I was thinking about you. Or maybe I was thinking of going traveling with you. No kidding. I was.