Saturday, June 07, 2008

No Life Without Wife.

Okay, so last night Katie and I wanted to watch a movie. Since we're quite keen on saving money lately, we decided to stay home and watch one of the movies that she had downloaded on her computer. She gave me a long list of choices, noting that she was saving the one she really wanted for last. And what was the one she really wanted to watch, you ask? Bride and Prejudice. A Bollywood-style version of Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice, it's a musical that puts a new spin on the classic. It's not just retold; it's reinvented. And it's fantastic! The clip below is one of my favorite songs. I seriously laughed for a good portion of the movie. Hope you enjoy!

So just rent it. I guarantee you'll be entertained! :)

4 comments:

Andrea, Mrs. said...

It IS funny--isn't it? I watched it a while ago at my friend's house--and just died laughing. :-D

Bethany said...

I love this movie. I even bought the soundtrack as a gift awhile back. I love Bollywood. You should also check out Monsoon Wedding.

Sherine said...

I have yet to see a bollywood movie... I just know todd would love them:) Should I start with this one??

eclaires said...

It's a fun movie. :) You should definitely watch it.