Tuesday, March 05, 2024

Red Carpet: 2024 SAG Awards

 Another red carpet. I can't help myself. 


Ali Wong in Iris van Herpen


Ali Wong in Iris van Herpen


Have you seen BEEF on Netflix? Pretty well done. There are a few questionable scenes, but I think it's well done. And Ali Wong is great. This dress is out there, but I like it. And I love the white petal lace on her décolletage and up her neck. And I love her beautiful smile.




Lily Gladstone in Armani Privé

Love the fringe on Lily's dress. Along with the earrings, the dress is a nod to her native culture in a contemporary, classy way, fitting for a night on the red carpet.




Carey Mulligan

Something about this dress stood out to me. Maybe because the sheen makes it look like a sculpture or something. Really, doesn't it almost look like it could be cartoon painted or shiny taffy candy being pulled or something?


Emma Stone in Louis Vuitton

I thought Emma's gown was quite pretty. A little revealing for my taste, but it looked lovely on her and the hints of purple and blue really made this silver gown glow on her.


Sheryl Lee Ralph

While I don't love the asymmetry of the design, I really love the beading on the really lustrous black. Black is black, but this looks like such lustrous fabric. And she is styled beautifully.



Sterling K. Brown

What can I say, Sterling looks sharp! The velvet of his tux makes the black color so rich and a nice contrast from the satin lapel.




Fran Drescher in Reem Acra

And SAG President, Fran Drescher, looked radiant in sparkling red. A nice red for her coloring. Don't you think she looks a little like Wendy Watson Nelson?


Audra McDonald

And the talented Audra opted for a solid black dress with a bit of flair with the dramatic sleeves.


Tan France

Tan France opted for a twist on the traditional tux with a straight bow tie and what looks like a bit of a sparkly cumber bun.


Oprah Winfrey in Gucci

And last but certainly not list, Oprah Winfrey looked radiant in purple once again. And those dramatic sleeves. Love them.
.
.
.
.


 

No comments: