Friday, February 09, 2024

Red Carpet: 2024 Grammy Awards

 "Inside every older person is a young person - wondering what the heck happened."

~Unknown

You know the drill. A few looks that I liked or caught my eye. Fewer and fewer as the years go on. Also, I'm almost a week late on posting. Apparently, that's also part of the drill.


Dawn Richard in Khosrov

Now, this one is definitely inventive. I love the shade of red, a deep red with a blue-undertone. The creativity, I'm liking. But I'm also wondering where she was seated and who was sitting behind her and did they complain?


Summer Walker

Yet another "please don't sit in front of me" headpiece. Fun, but really... wouldn't want to get stuck behind her.


Mimy Succar

I like the fabric of this one. Not my choice of color. But I think it looks nice on her.


Seriously, there were just SO FEW looks that I liked from the Grammy's... 


Hannatu Masawa

Loving the beadwork on this one.


Jessica Ledon and David Guetta

Clearly I'm liking the long flowy ones covering more skin. I feel like the majority of dresses consisted of maybe one yard of lace. This one looks lovely.


Lupita Infante

I love the embroidery on this one. Don't love the bodice of the dress so much. But the embroidery is really lovely.


Aaaannnnd. That's it. And that felt like pulling teeth. I guess I'm getting old, were I just don't like the looks anymore. And I certainly don't even know the people. Like, at all. Except a handful. As in, less than 5.


.

.

.

No comments: