Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Preparing for Blizzard 2010.

"At the center of our agency is our freedom to form a healthy attitude toward whatever circumstances we are placed in!"
~Neal A. Maxwell

Today, all the talk was of the impending storm coming from the north. This has been the most talked about storm, and as of this moment, it hasn't even started yet. Well, unless you count the 30-50 mph winds. Work sent us home early. The fewer cars on the road the better, as far as I'm concerned. Especially if my car is counted in the ones not on the road.

I'm preparing for the storm by staying home tonight, clad in my sweats, long underwear, sweatshirt, scarf and a fleece blanket wrapped around my waist. Maybe I'll make some hot chocolate. Unfortunately, I have a lot of homework to get done... so, I'll be busy.

I have plenty of food, as long as the power doesn't go out. I cooked up all that soup that I told you about, but if we have no power, then I don't have a stove or microwave to reheat. I've been hearing that power outages are likely. We'll see.

Next post... I'll let you know if this "storm of the decade" really delivers. :)

Until then, drive safely and stay home out of this blizzard!
.
.
.
.

No comments: