Thursday, March 05, 2009

Sending off a friend.

Sometimes airports are a little much for me. Interestingly, I've always thought I love them because they mean the promise of a new destination, culture, site-seeing, or a familiar destination... either way they mean excitement. But two weeks ago this morning, I went to the airport to put a friend on the plane to Lithuania... to live. As you likely know, I love Lithuania, don't get me wrong. But right now, she (Lithuania) has my friend and I don't get her back for a long time. I know the world is small thanks to planes, the internet, Skype, etc. But I miss her already.

2 comments:

by Kimberlee St. Clair said...

I know the feeling....military life will do it to you.

Anonymous said...

Labas drauge. Aš taip pat jau pasiilgau tavęs. Kada tu atvyksti į Vokietiją? Jei ne per brangu, aš gal ir galėčiau atvykti ten su jumis pasiblaškyti po miestus. Myliu.