Sunday, February 10, 2019

2019 Grammy's Red Carpet Favorites

"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera."
~Lewis Hine

It's been awhile since I've done a red carpet post. And while I have a ton of other stuff I want to blog about, that will wait for now. This is probably not the best red carpet night to start back with, since I don't even particularly love any of these looks, let alone know who any of these people really are(!) -- I'm getting old -- here we go in no particular order.

All images found on www.eonline.com.

First up: Camila Cabello's gown looks more like it should be a set on a set a china, not a gown, but I'm digging it. I love the blue hue and the solid shawl adds a bold pop that mutes the gown's otherwise dinner table vibe.




Ashlee Simpson's number was fun, if only because of the sparkles and the feathers.




Fatoumata Diawara's entire ensemble caught my eye. I love how the black dress creates a downplayed backdrop worthy to display all the color and patterns in her accessories.




Lady Gaga made my list because this was just an interesting dress. It's not really my style, but I like the funky ruffly piece sticking out. I'm sure there is a more fashion-friendly term for it. But you get my drift.




Zuri Hall won my vote for the bold two-toned color, varying textures, and the pleats.


And that was it, folks.

No comments: