Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Holy Week: Tuesday

"By His word and His example Christ has show us how to draw closer to Him."
~Henry B. Eyring

Found photo here


Events: Parables and Teachings
Prophecy: "I will open my mouth in a parable: I will utter dark sayings of old." (Psalm 78:2)
Summary: Jesus was the master teacher. On this day, He teaches the awaiting crowds at the temple and the mount of Olives through sermons and parables. His powerful teachings on this day include the parable of the Ten Virgins, the Widow’s Mite, and the Greatest Commandment, love one another. He also emphasizes the importance of serving others: “Verily I say unto you, inasmuch as ye have done it unto the one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.” (Matthew 25:40)
Scripture Reading:
The Greatest Commandment: Matthew 22:35-40
Ye Have Done It Unto Me: Matthew 25:31-46
The Parable of the Talents: Matthew 25:14-30
The Parable of the Ten Virgins: Matthew 25:1-13


No comments: