Sunday, June 02, 2013

Springtime in Salt Lake City.

"Behold, my friends, the spring is come; 
the earth has gladly received the embraces of the sun,
and we shall soon see the results of their love!"
~Sitting Bull


I know it's nearly summer. Surely it already feels that way with the 91° high we had today. (I finally turned on my air conditioning for a few hours. I just couldn't stand being so hot.) Anyway, though it's nearly summer, I wanted to document the beautiful spring we had here in Salt Lake.


Walking around Temple Square downtown with friends from my ward was so fun. These pictures are from the middle of April. (I know, I know, I'm behind with blogging. But I WILL catch up.)




Flowers make me happy. So does being downtown. So does eating ice cream with friends. So does riding TRAX. So does the temple.


.
.
.
.

No comments: