Friday, May 17, 2013

Not giving up... on blogging nor Chris Pine.

"Never, never, never give up."
~Winston Churchill


I haven't given up on blogging. Really, I haven't. At least I don't think I have. All the time, I think about things I could write about, but then, for some reason, I just don't sit down and write. But I'm turning a corner (in many aspects of my life) and I have a few posts brewing right now, so be excited. Very very excited.

Or at least try.

For now, I just have to publicly admit, once again, that I am in love with Chris Pine. (Remember when I first fell for him, four years ago? Hyeah. Me too.) The man is beautiful. Talented. And the first thing he looks for in a woman is intelligence. We're meant to be, right? ;) I'm not giving up; he's single. Said so on Ellen. By the way, I love the beard he sports on Ellen. Love it. Love him. Go ahead, click on the link and watch the video.

Okay, just one more. Just look at those eyebrows.




Emery Pine. It works.
.
.
.
.

1 comment:

rawhide said...

um, i think i´m gonna have to fight you for the man. i watched the video. i think i´m in love now too.