Friday, November 11, 2011

11/11/11.

"Hope is patience with the lamp lit."
~Tertullian



Today is 11/11/11.
I took a picture of the clock on my phone at work at 11:11 on 11/11/11.
Oh, and I made a major wish.
I've been wishing all day, let's be honest.
{sigh}
Just me, alone with my thoughts.
So, it's winter.
And I'm all about wearing my scarves, but I have had a hard time with transitioning to socks with shoes.
Ugh.
I just love wearing my flats with no socks.
Went to the temple tonight.
Lots of people.
Lots of couples.
LOTS of couples.
Got asked if my husband was coming.
Hmmm... I have the same question.
Poor lady was confused when I shook my head and muttered,
"I'm still wondering that myself."
{sigh}
I miss Fall weather today.
But I sure do like to see all the leaves on the ground and crunch my way through.
It's almost 11:11 again on 11/11/11.
I'm going to be making another minute's worth of wishes.
Today's Veteran's Day.
Thinking about those who step into harm's way so I can live the privileged life I do is almost more than I can take sometimes.
Well, goodnight all!
May all your wishes come true.

.
.
.
.

No comments: