Thursday, December 15, 2011

Random Photos: Celebrity Look-alikes?

"I am odd-looking. I sometimes think I look like a funny Muppet."
~Angelina Jolie

Awhile back, a friend of mine commented on this picture of me on Facebook, saying, "Hello, Molly Ringwald! =)" I remember her making this comparison in high school, but honestly, I've never seen it in myself, except that we both have fair skin.



I've also been compared to Liv Tyler (probably in my younger, skinnier days). Again probably because of the fair skin, dark hair, and blue eyes.

Photo found here


Another one I've gotten? The mom from Home Alone... Really?

Photo found here


And Susan from The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. Maybe in my much younger days of childhood. I suppose I can see the resemblance. Funny...

Photo found here

Photo found here

But most recently, I've been thinking that I look much more like Lady Elaine Fairchilde. You do the comparison yourself...

Photo found here


Happy Thursday!

.
.
.
.

2 comments:

by Kimberlee St. Clair said...

I thought the same thing watching the Lion, Witch, Wardrobe ... It's not just the fair skin, dark hair, light eyes thing... IT IS THE LIPS!!!!! The beautiful, full, kissable lips...and you are both beautiful spitting images of each other! LUCKY! I don't think I look like anyone in particular. And I don't think anyone has ever told me I do either... Oh well.

Murlene Brown Watkins said...

I noticed the doppelganger in Susan of LWW also! You really are ringers!