Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Snow and 3000 miles.

I have no witty thoughts, no inspiring words, and no photos of the day, but...

Apparently it snowed today, which I never realized because I had so much work to do that I never got up from my desk at work to look outside until I left at 930pm. Ugh.

And my car reached the 3000 milestone just as I was arriving home! :)

Oh and I think I have an ear infection. Ugh.

And since, I don't think I like posts without pictures, here is one from my silly self-portrait session the other day when I curled my hair.

I liked the flash.

Oh and I have SO many blog posts floating around in my head as well as in compose mode on the blog. They will come. I promise. Lots to share. Pictures. Deutschland. Thoughts. Friends. School. And maybe even some more self portraits... haha.

Oh and I've been trying to get a picture of those planted fake trees, but I either forget my camera or there are people around when I walk by or it's too dark by the time I get to that house. I'll try this weekend. After all, it's still Walktober.

More to come. More to come.

For now, let's just get this ear infection taken care of.

No comments: