Saturday, January 03, 2015

Christmas in Salt Lake

"Taking pictures is savoring life intensely, every hundredth of a second."
~Marc Riboud

Christmas at the LDS Conference Center

Christmas lasted quite awhile for me this year since I started thinking about putting up my tree and listening to music on November 1st. I refrained from putting up all my decorations until the day after Thanksgiving, but I was certainly listening to and rehearsing Christmas music at the beginning of November.

What follows is a few pictures to remind me of what went on this Christmas: concerts both attended and performed, a play, dinners, a wedding, warm weather in early December, cold weather just after Christmas, daily walks downtown, and loads of pleasant days.






A beautiful December day in Salt Lake City


Mom and I saw "Peter and the Starcatcher" at Pioneer Theatre.

Emery, Amber, Mom

Stephen, Mom, me, Amber, Claire, Emma, and Grant

After my concert in the Assembly Hall on Temple Square


Terra and Bryce got married



.
.
.
.

No comments: